Brand & Reputation:
Today’s business environment for building brands and managing corporate reputation is more complex than ever.
Taught by acknowledged experts Paul Argenti and Kevin Lane Keller, this program conveys the practical concepts to enhance value from brands and strategic communication and well as providing the frameworks to make brand and reputation management a critical core capability for your organization.
Designed for senior executives with responsibility for corporate branding, marketing, corporate communications, and/or investor relations, it is also highly appropriate for a broad array of senior managers.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Brand and Reputation is designed for senior executives with responsibility for corporate branding, marketing, corporate communications, and/or investor relations. This program is appropriate for a broad array of high-potential and senior leaders in addition to C-level executives. The topics and discussion are appropriate for executives from a wide range of organizations and settings including public or private, large or small firms.
Dates & Location: May 21-23, 2013, New York City
Fee: $3,900, not including lodging. Discounts for teams.
Brand & Reputation is tightly focused two-and-a-half day program on building and maintaining corporate brand and reputation. The program is led by the two top thinkers in these fields – Professors Paul Argenti and Kevin Lane Keller provide the latest and most comprehensive frameworks and practical insights on the art and science of managing corporate reputation and brands.
The program is fast-paced and designed for experienced executives – faculty will briefly share a concept or framework, an example of how it can be applied, and then have participants discuss or apply the concept. The objective is to have maximum impact and valuable take-aways in a short timeframe.
During the program you will learn how to:
- Differentiate among identity, image, brand, and reputation
- Plan strategies to mitigate reputational risk and to build reputational capital
- Effectively position a corporate brand and develop the optimal brand architecture
- Build corporate brand equity and understand the role of internal branding and external corporate image campaigns
- Manage a corporate brand to survive through tough times and thrive during prosperous times
- Measure corporate brand equity and implement a state-of-the art brand equity measurement system
- Understanding Corporate Identity, Image, and Reputation
- The Strategic Communication Imperative
- Managing Corporate Reputation and Reputational Risk
- Corporate Brand Equity & Positioning
- Corporate Brand Architecture
- Building & Managing the Corporate Brand
- Measuring Corporate Brand Equity
- Special Sessions with Industry Experts
Tuck Executive Education at Dartmouth: Where the business of learning is personal
The Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth, the first graduate school of management, was founded in 1900. Consistently ranked as one of the world’s top global business schools, Tuck is recognized for:
- General management, strategy, and leadership development.
- Engaged, accessible faculty, recognized for their passion for teaching and dedicated to participants’ leadership development.
- Extraordinary sense of community and a collaborative approach to learning.
- Peer learning with participants from top global organizations. Participants establish a lifelong network of peers, friendships and business contacts.
- Personal scale and retreat-like learning environment, ideal for learning, reflecting and committing to change.
In October 2011, Tuck was ranked #1 in The Economist's ranking of the best full-time MBA programs worldwide. The same thought leaders who have made Tuck’s MBA program top-ranked are the same accessible teachers who teach in all our executive education offerings. They are joined by such experts as Dr. Marshall Goldsmith, renowned executive coach.
Tuck Executive Education at Dartmouth delivers a select array of open and custom programs for executives which emphasize the development of a strategic mindset while at the same time broadening individual leadership skills.