Mergers and Acquisitions
Location: Chicago, Illinois
Program Dates and Fees
Nov 04-Nov 08 2013 $8,675.00
Mar 17-Mar 21 2014 $8,675.00
Jul 28-Aug 01 2014 $8,675.00
Nov 03-Nov 07 2014 $8,675.00
The forces of globalization, technological change, and deregulation have created a highly competitive and dynamic business world where mergers and acquisitions are increasingly being used to seek competitive advantage and maximize value for shareholders. This unique interdisciplinary course gives executives the analytical framework and tools necessary to successfully execute mergers, acquisitions, and corporate restructuring.
Participants will learn to:
- Create a corporate restructuring strategy based on building competitive advantage and share holder value.
- Develop an analytical framework for integrating the various stages of an acquisition
- Test valuation assumptions.
- Estimate the real cost of a merger or acquisition.
- Analyze strategic alternatives to M&A.
- Incorporate negotiation tactics for protecting your company's best interest.
- Structure the deal to minimize tax consequences.
- Implement a strategy for integration and restructuring.
Who Should Attend
This program is designed for upper-middle through senior level executives who are now or will be involved in mergers and acquisitions. Appropriate titles would include general managers, vice presidents, strategic planners, business unit managers, and financial executives with strategic or valuation responsibilities.